Monday, March 5, 2012

PPR Official!


It is official... I am officially signed up for the PPR. The PPR stands for Pedagogy and Professional Responsibility Test. This is my last test during my "internship" year as a teacher. Once passed, I will officially earn my teaching certification. I could not be more excited to mark another thing off my list. The date is set for Wednesday, March 28, 2012. I am just thankful and blessed for such an amazing opportunity and am so ready to be past this probationary stage. :)

On another note, many of you may be thinking that this test had been taken. I too wish this was the case. My program asks that I perform a practice exam study and complete a practice exam before I am allowed to register. This happened quite awhile ago. Sadly I let so much time pass that now I am back to studying to get back on track. Thank you again for the prayers and I look forward to getting past this next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails