Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our Veggie Tales

In an attempt to cook ourselves thin and to live a healthier lifestyle...

the husband and I decided to make some changes in our food selections. This past week, Ray and I joined Texas Family Fitness Gym in McKinney. On Tuesday, Ray and I met Kristin and Stephanie and attended our first Kickboxing class. I think my Facebook status said it best... "Kickboxing kicks butt... including mine!"

That night we found ourselves at Kroger purchasing ingredients provided by Cook Yourself Thin recipes. This is what we came home with...
I know. You may be thinking the same thing I was when I took this picture.Will we actually eat all of this or let it go to waste? Well of course that is not something we want to do and really each fruit or vegetable goes perfectly with the options we chose. From butternut squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, strawberries, cuties, apples, carrots, celery, cabbage, spinach, onions, peppers, and so forth, this will all be consumed over the next few weeks. But yes this is the most veggies/fruits we have ever purchased at one time.


Here's to our continued resolution process, getting fit, and enjoying fresh, delicious, HEALTHY food.:) More posts to come about fun, healthy food options. Enjoy our Veggie Tales!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! That is a huge load of healthy goodies! I don't think I've ever had that many in my fridge at one time either :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails