Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful Pumpkin Project


With the Thanksgiving season upon us, I am constantly reminded of those things that I am truly thankful for. You may recognize our family pumpkin found here. This year with all that was going on, we sadly did not have the opportunity to carve/paint our pumpkin as previously planned. This gave me an idea and an opportunity to begin a new family tradition- our thankful pumpkin project. Throughout the month of November, Ray and I will write many of those wonderful things we are thankful for on our pumpkin. At the end of the month, our pumpkin will be an amazing reminder of all that God truly blesses us with on a daily basis. Here's to being thankful for all of our blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Cute idea!! I'm going to work on some sort of a "thankful project" this week to start as a tradition with Pearson. I know he can't understand it yet, but I want to start it for his first Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet and I know you guys will love doing it each and every year! I am so big on traditions! I can't wait to see what you guys will be doing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos from Fredericksburg; however, I gained 10 pounds just looking at the deserts. I don't think I have ever gotten to really look around the town. Thanks for the photo collection. Happy Anniversary. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the pumpkin project. We could all benefit from remembering what we have to be thankful for. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails