This past year, I have felt the nudging in my heart to work at our church's preschool. So I followed my heart and applied. After hearing that I would be the
new 4s preschool teacher for students going three days a week, I was beyond excited. What a fun opportunity to enjoy my passion for teaching as well as being near my own two kiddos as they both attend preschool. This past week we spent all 4 days in CPR and new hire training. In addition we had several days to set up our rooms, lesson plan with our new team (by the way I am so excited to work with these amazing ladies, and to even meet our kiddos. Tomorrow is our first day of school. I am so excited for this opportunity and send prayers for my kids and their families that God may work through them this year and open their ears and hearts to what God is calling them to do. May they know just how much they are LOVED!
No comments:
Post a Comment