Thursday, July 20, 2017

A Sweet Sugar Land Summer 2017: Zellner Visit

As we continued our Sweet Sugar Land Summer visit, we made our way over to our Zellner family's house. From rocking and rolling with Papa Z
to sweet smiles with Harper Edel,
and so much super sweet cousin love, minus a very sad love bite from Liam... I'm so sorry sweet Harper.
we surely enjoyed an exciting afternoon of family fun. Enjoy the sweet pictures of our family time together. From family fun, delicious eats, and a birthday treat, our time was precious!
 {sweet cousins- Aubrey-3, Liam-1, Harper 7 months}
 {Papa Z and Aubrey selfies}
 {Liam rocking in daddy's baby chair}
 {hugs with Harper}
 {Aunt Becky & her little lady}
 {Uncle Ray and his sweet niece}
 {My sweet ladies}
 {I loved rocking this cutie to sleep!}
 {MJ holding sweet Harper & Nana}

This visit was special in the sense that it was so relaxing. It was a great time to rekindle and catch up with my in laws. It was fun to watch the cousins love on each other. I also love that we were able to celebrate our new soon to be brother-in-law, Andrew's 30th birthday. He was celebrated with a very delicious cheesecake. Plus it was so good to celebrate my beautiful sister in law and her love's recent engagement. I love these two!!!
 Happy Birthday Andrew!
 {Ray, Rachel, Andrew, and me}
 {Owen, Rachel, Andrew, and MJ}
 {Owen & two of his grand babes}

As always our vacays home are a bit short, but oh so super sweet. It was a fun time with family and so fun to watch sweet cousins. I will say there is never a dull moment with our kids.  We did leave with a bloody nose and mouth as poor Liam took a nose dive straight into the coffee table, but sweet boy is brave and healed quickly.  I look forward to many more sweet visits in our future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails