My daughter's voice speaks in my ear. What a perfect truth. She is right and I am beyond grateful for the gift that God has given. While being a mother has its challenges, it is also my most precious gift and honored job.
This beauty made me a mommy over three years ago. We prayed to become pregnant for what felt like an eternity. I'll be honest. Our time in waiting was so incredibly hard. But I do have to say that through the waiting, we spent so much time in prayer. Many times questioning why and our heart filled with so many questions, but still with God. But knowing what I know now and knowing that had we gotten pregnant before we would never had had this little ray of sunshine. I too understand the value in waiting.
Aubrey Rose,
You are my favorite little girl in the whole world. You are compassionate, kind, clumsy, a current sassy pants, smart, and a non eater. You do what I ask (most of the time... I mean you are three) and really do want to please. (Teacher's pet one day like your mommy and daddy?) You have a heart for Jesus and love to pray, to make toasts and cheers at dinner. You love your friends and family, dress up as a princess while still twirling a sword. You adore your brother and give him the biggest hugs. You are even kind when he loves on you a little too hard. You love to look for buried treasures (pebbles and rocks), and have such an incredible and creative mind. You do not like loud noises. You love to sing, dance, and act out your favorite movies, Moana, Ice Age, and Trolls. You can be the center of attention and also a little more cautious. You have the best manners ever. You are a helper. You are a sister. You are the little lady who made me a mommy. I love every piece about you. You can challenge me and grow me, but most importantly you are God-made perfect and I love you to pieces.
My littlest Liam Love,
You came to us a few years later but all in God's timing. You are my Rainbow Baby. Your story is a little different but I am so incredibly thankful for our journey, because without the storm, we would never have had our perfect rainbow.
Liam, oh Boy!
You are my laugh out loud, wiggle worm, always on the move, and all boy. You are my rough and tumble, my bulldozer. You love to give hugs, loud laughs, and sweet kisses. You are oh so loved. You love music and songs. I swear you are trying to sing. You are talkative like mommy and sissy. You are expressive and will let us know when you want something. You are determined. You are my cuddle bug and love being held. You also will hug when asked. You eat everything and really want to be big. You adore your big sister and want to be everywhere she is and have everything she has. You are smart and are learning to share. But if we are keeping it real, you are also a biter and hair puller. But we can all look past it with that gorgeous little smile and your precious little heart. I cannot get enough of you sweet boy and cannot express how perfect you are in mommy's eyes.
This Mother's Day weekend was so special. It was a time to celebrate Mamahood and enjoy family. With graduation celebrations and sweet time with my mom and brother, I'm truly thankful for these sweet moments with family. On Mother's Day, Sunday after serving in the nursery and a sweet treat of snacks and mommy mosas by our church, my afternoon was a day of relaxation while my littles took the longest naps of their lives. I'm so incredibly thankful for the hugs and the sweet time celebrating one of my most treasured names... MOM!
I adore this man and our two littles. (Aubrey had a few bug bites near her eye poor babe but boy was she a trooper!)







No comments:
Post a Comment