I absolutely adored taking family photos in a field of beautiful blue.
Aubrey Rose- 2.5 years old
I have to say my 2.5 year old spunky monkey really enjoyed herself. She may have even picked a flower or two (parent fail) but overall sat pretty well during our little family photo session. My two week old little man looked so handsome in his bow tie. He may not have been a huge fan of our photos and being put down on the ground, but with paci in hand ready to pull at the right minute, he really did amazing.
Liam Owen- 2 weeks
Aubrey loves her little Liam. My two little love bugs holding hands. While it may have been a little forced, I am so excited to see their little sibling love flourish. Our family photo
I love this picture but laugh to myself as I know what the real moment looked like. By this time my two year old was over it and my two week old was shouting at the top of his lungs because he was cold and hungry. Aubrey had also spotted a few ducks in the pond behind the trees and wanted to go feed the "wah-wahs" (her new nickname for ducks as it's the sound ducks make) But in all truth our afternoon was perfectly imperfect. The rain held off and we bribed our two year old with goldfish which later were fed to ducks in the pond. Smiles were had by all and I'm thankful for this sweet moment captured in our field of blue with the babes.



No comments:
Post a Comment